Show others you aren’t gammon. You are an authentic and effective Ally.
In your profession and in your life, what if you could:
- Effectively engage and empower Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities?
- Attract, develop and retain diverse, dynamic and high-performing talent?
- Lead with empathy and inclusion and create culturally safe workplaces and spaces?
Why wait? Get started today with our self-paced, online Ally Accreditation program.
- The business case for Diversity and Inclusion is stronger than ever. Recent research, shows that the most diverse companies are more likely to outperform less diverse peers on profitability.
- In Australia, Reconciliation and Allyship skills are increasingly in demand and recognised as a business and social imperative. Failure to effectively engage Aboriginal communities can have devastating consequences.
- Power in numbers – with only 1/30 Australian’s being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, Reconciliation requires everyday Allies.
- Demand for Evolve’s Cultural Awareness training is greater than ever which is why we need you! Indigenous and non-Indigenous Allies, Assistants and Facilitators to help us meet demand and to achieve our big ten year goal: to inspire ten million Allies to create a kinder, more inclusive Australia.
Prove your Reconciliation skills and commitment to Allyship with an Evolve Accreditation.
Chose the path that best meets your professional goals:
Evolve Ally Accreditation
Stand out as having the confidence and skills to effectively work alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
Evolve Ally Accreditation is a stand-alone qualification and also a prerequisite to becoming an Evolve Accredited Assistant or Facilitator.
Evolve Assistant Accreditation
Qualify to assist Evolve’s Accredited Facilitators to deliver Reconciliation and Allyship training to groups.
Once you have obtained your Evolve Ally Accreditation, you will be eligible to apply for the Evolve Assistant Accreditation program.
Evolve Facilitator Accreditation
Qualify to lead Evolve’s Reconciliation and Allyship Workshops for organisations.
Once you have gained practical experience as an Evolve Accredited Assistant, you will be eligible to apply for the Evolve Facilitator Accreditation program.