Our big ten year goal is to inspire 10 million Allies to create a kinder, more inclusive Australia.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people make up just 3% of Australia’s population. That’s why it’s so important for the rest of us, the other 97%, to step up now and take action.
So what action will you take? Help us reach our goal by sharing your ideas in the comments.