This book invites you to step into the magical world of Aboriginal Dreamtime and to share in the world’s oldest living culture – its ancient knowledge and spiritual wisdom. Inside are Dreamtime concepts that everyone can understand.
- Find out what it means to have kangaroo or possum Dreaming.
- Learn how to discover your Dreaming and what it teaches you.
- How does Dreaming help you cope with and master life?
- What are Dreaming Eyes and Dreaming Ears?
- What does the Rainbow Snake have to do with traditional healing and why is it called that?
- Who or what is a Cleverman?
- What are Sorry Rocks?
- Why are all Aboriginal people related to each other?
Come on a journey with Aunty Munya as she guides you in discovering your life’s purpose and how to walk in our Ancestor’s footsteps. Find out what it means to belong and be family to everyone and everything.