“I have thoroughly enjoyed connecting with you from the start, and want to appreciate your agility and flexibility to create a unique session for our organisation’s needs. We walked away with a deeper understanding of honouring Country, and what it means to Acknowledge Country in an authentic way.”
Facilitator-led, cultural awareness workshops, in-person or online.
- Audience: For people leaders, HR, Diversity & RAP teams and smaller organisations
- Size: Up to 30 Participants
- Content Options:
- Focussed Reconciliation and Allyship Package: A half day in-person workshop (or online via a 2.5 to 3 hour zoom workshop). Provides an introduction to Step 1 (Reconciliation), then dive deeper into 2 steps of your choosing, finishing with a quick overview of Step 7 (Allyship). Supported with membership to our 7 Steps Online Course.
- Complete 7 Step Reconciliation and Allyship Package: A full day in-person workshop (or online via three x 2 to 2.5 hour interactive zoom workshops). Provides a comprehensive and deep dive into all 7 Steps. Supported with membership to our 7 Steps Online Course.
- Delivery Options:
- Online – All participants need is a computer with internet access and a webcam. Sessions are live and interactive, facilitated by our Directors, Aunty Munya Andrews and Carla Rogers.
- In-person – Sessions are facilitated by an Evolve Accredited Facilitator team consisting of an Indigenous and non-Indigenous person, modelling Allyship.